Strike Off Sewing ~ Sew Unique Fabrics ~ Floral Magic Retail Release!

Hello Again!

Today on the blog I want to share with you my latest strike off sewing for Sew Unique Fabrics! This time it is a Floral Magic Retail Release and it is now live! This one isn't a Preorder - it is retail so you won't have to wait weeks for your order YAY! But it does mean you will need quick fingers!!

I was lucky to get a couple designs to sew up and I had a lot of fun using a new pattern too! For the first design I had the beautiful Blue Hummingbirds in Cotton Lycra and I wanted to show the versatility of this design by making something for my little miss and also adults!

Because my daughter is now doing ballet I decided to use the LLK London Leotard and make a beautiful skirted Leotard for her! Both the fabric and pattern were a dream to sew up! And I even added a tulle skirt which wasn't as hard as I thought it would be! The little bit of sparkle through this soft tulle from my local quilt shop Anthony's Fabrics was the perfect match! Here are some images of my fluttering little tiny dancer!





Be still my beating heart....beautiful right? I'm so blessed to be able to strike and pattern test and take beautiful photos because it means I have some wonderful memories of my little one to cherish! 

As mentioned, I also wanted to make something for adults with these beautiful hummingbirds! I decided to pair them with the Atmospheric Blue Solid Cotton Lycra also from Sew Unique Fabrics and it was a perfect match! The pattern I used is the SUAT Calista Crop, but I hack it and don't use FOE because I find it more comfortable to wear. Here are some pics...


And lastly I had some more beautiful rayon to sew up this round! This time it was the Floral Magic print which features striking colours and gorgeous dragonflies. As I mentioned last blog post the quality of this rayon is divine as is all of Jess' fabric bases! My mum fell in love with this print so I made one of my PrimaMumma Maxi Dresses for her because she lives in them! 


Unfortunately I didn't get any modelled shots this time so Fancy Nancy my mannequin stepped in to help ;) I think she did an okay job! 

Do you have a favourite? Make sure you jump over to the Sew Unique Fabrics Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest fabric and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx


Comments

Popular Posts