Tadah Patterns ~ Mykonos Romper Pattern Testing

Hello!

I am so unbelievably excited to share with you my latest pattern test - The Mykonos Romper by Tadah Patterns. I have been a huge Tadah Patterns fan from way back when they first began and there patterns have been a staple in my business for the last 4.5 years ... so when I made the Testing Team I may have squealed with excitement and peed my pants a little, but shhhhh lol!


First testing opportunity was the Mykonos Romper and it is so stinkin cute! Perfect for little babes and bigger kids, plus its UNISEX!!! The pattern is available in Baby Sizes (000-4) HERE and Kids Sizes (2-10) HERE! The baby sizes have nappy allowance and optional snap crotch. Both baby and kids have several options including plain front, button front, tie straps, buttons straps or set in straps in thick or thin as well as the option of cuffed hem! It is comfy, casual and classic in style and a welcome addition to any young adventurers wardrobe! Would also make a great gift for a new addition!

The first version I made was in this gorgeous lightweight Art Gallery Denim. I chose thick button straps and a cuffed hem! I love the elastic on the side panels for a more comfortable fit and makes dressing and undressing easier too! This would look awesome layered in winter as well!




And then the other version I made during testing was tie straps with cuffed hem again because its too cute! I used a lovely lightweight lawn for this one! It is so perfect for Autumn, especially considering it is still hot here in QLD!






And because my little miss is a character here are a few more pics of her dancing around during our shoot! She was so comfortable wearing this romper and has since worn it many times!






 Now if that doesn't make you smile....haha gosh I love my little squish! And it is great to still be able to put her in a romper without her looking like a baby! Where did my baby go wahhhhhh!

Thank you so much for reading along! Don't forget to jump over to the Tadah Pattern Party Facebook Group to get all the goss and inspiration! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts