Strike Off Sewing - Sew Unique Fabrics - OWLERINAS Pre-Order!

Hello!! Have you been creating, sewing or making lately? It has been very busy here for PrimaBelle Creations - lots of orders to sew, pattern testing and general life. BUT I got to do some super FUN Strike Off Sewing for Sew Unique Fabrics which is what I want to share with you today!

The lovely Jess is the owner/designer of Sew Unique Fabrics and I have to say it is refreshing to come across a business with great designs but also exceptional customer service. She really goes above and beyond, helping colour match fabrics, sourcing customer requests where she can, adding designs people are after, evolving her range (SUMS are amazing) and general customer service with a smile! So if you want to support a small Australian Business when purchasing your fabrics, you can't go past Sew Unique Fabrics <3

You probably want to know more about the preorder, am I right?! This round is all about Owls, Ballerinas and GLITTER! It is so pretty and there is literally something for everyone. I was very lucky to get a few strike offs to sew. I made undies for my daughter, womens undies, a nightie, a memrose skirt, skorts, and ballerina tie top! Everything matches so beautifully and some of their in stock solids and yarn dyed stripes also match! Fabric options are Cotton Lycra, Cotton Woven and French Terry!


First up I want to show you the gorgeous French Terry Nightie I made my daughter. This French Terry is premium quality, soooo scrummy, and my daughter says cosy and comfy! The nightie was made with the Girls Owl SUM and using the Sew By Pattern Pieces Sunshine Tee. I just went up a size so it would be less fitted and a tad longer to be more like a nightie!







So gorgeous, right?!? Those owls are just so sweet and I love the pastel colours. And although the fabric isn't intended to be used as nightwear it is just so perfect for my little one. 

Next I want to share with you all the Undies I made my daughter using the Girls Undie SUM and just the 3 owls panels on this SUM. I was fortunate to pattern test the NEW Norma Jean Juniors Pattern by Sew By Pattern Pieces and they are a firm favourite in our house now! So I thought I would use this pattern to sew up the panels! 


How cute are they! Those owls get me every time and that glitter look Blush Gold is sooo pretty! The Norma Jean Juniors Pattern is the best and only girls knickers pattern you need. It is in between briefs and shorties and comes in sizes 1-16. There is even a matching women's pattern! The pattern has 4 band options, wide band (shown above), picot (we love this one), narrow band with encased elastic and FOE! But even better than the size range and choices is the FIT - full coverage and so comfy! You really should grab it!

In keeping with Cotton Lycra next I would like to share with you my Ballerina set from the Mint Ballerina Panel, Mint Ballerinas and Blush Gold Glitter. I also used a little of the Fairy Floss Solid for the shorts! So for this set I made Skorts and a Ballerina Tie Top! The Skorts are the Thread Factions Studio #106 Pattern and the top is Abby's Ballerina Tie Top and I think it makes the perfect ballerina style outfit....







How gorgeous and soft is that fabric...and isn't it a nice colour combo! I just have ALL THE HEART EYES for that Blush Rose Glitter Look fabric!! My daughter can't wait for summer to come back so she can wear this EVERY DAY ... and I'm not joking lol!

Ok, before I show you the showstopper...how about I share with you the Adult Undie SUM! I love that you can do mummy and me matching! And this SUM works with the Sew By Pattern Pieces Norma Jean Shorties Pattern for adults. So the white ones are made using that pattern and the other two are made using the SUAT Women's Scrundlewear Pattern. I have also used Berrylicious Solid and Fairy Floss solid for the bands!


And, the final piece I want to share with you is this breathtaking Mem Rose Skirt pattern from One Thimble Issue 4! It was the perfect pattern to showcase this beautiful Double Ballerina Border Print with Blush Gold Stripes ... I have soo much love for this fabric...its just so pretty, reminiscent of childhood! I have used the cotton woven here which was lovely to work with, soft and premium quality! And the stripes just add that little extra special touch! 










So FUN right?! Make sure you go PREORDER your fabrics NOW because the preorder closes TONIGHT 6th June 2018 (10pm AEST). And don't forget to jump over to the Sew Unique Fabrics Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest fabric and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts