One Thimble Issue 17 is here!

Those who know me, know I LOVE One Thimble Digital Sewing Magazine! I mean what is there not to love? Each issue is jam packed with articles, sewing advice, tips, patterns and more. So each quarter when a new issue comes out it's like Christmas! You can purchase your copy and find out all the amazing patterns and articles that are jam packed inside right here!

So lets have a look at the two outfits I made with this issue! First up I made the Give Piece a Chance Crop Top and Tiered Skirt Set by Duchess and Hare. It turned out better than I imagined, all thanks to this gorgeous Art Gallery Petal and Plume fabric. And look at that twirl factor! Plus you are basically getting two pieces in one as you could easily mix and match these with other patterns! And there are so many options included. The pattern is available in sizes 2-12!!








Next up is the Nori Dress by Paisley Roots! This dress was so much fun and easier to make then I thought! And it ticked my daughters number one box for twirl factor. I altered the pattern by adding a tie back instead of the straps in the pattern. I did this by cutting the strap piece on the fold. This pattern comes in sizes 2-12. I used this gorgeous Art Gallery Improv Strokes fabric which just speaks FUN don't you think?








I wish I had more time to make a few more of the patterns in this issue, but with Christmas fast approaching it has been rather busy here. I have however added a few to my 'list' like the Sol Dress & Top by Tadah Patterns and the super fun Taco! Time 3D Applique which I think would be great done on a square block or quiet activity book. And don't forget about all the fantastic articles...plenty to inspire you!

What are you going to sew first? What articles excite you the most? Let me know below! And don't forget to join the One Thimble Sewing Enthusiasts group on Facebook if you want to be inspired, ask questions or show off your creations!

As always, MUCH LOVE and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments