Strike Off Sewing ~ Sew Unique Fabrics ~ Rainbow Easter Release!

Hello Again!

Today on the blog I want to share with you my latest strike off sewing for Sew Unique Fabrics! This time it is a Rainbow Easter Release and it goes live tonight at 6pm WST! This one isn't a Preorder - it is retail so you won't have to wait weeks for your order YAY! But it does mean you will need quick fingers!!

I was lucky to get a couple designs to sew up and I had a lot of fun using a couple new patterns! For the first sew, I had both Unicorn Panels - Small and Large and a little of the pink glitter to team with it! I also decided to use some of the Lillie Lila Cotton Lyrca and some Pastel Rainbow Cotton Lycra I had in stock to finish these pieces! The large panel I used the Lil Luxe Collection Portia Dress and the small panel I used the Lil Luxe Collection Knit Starlight Dress! Both new sews for me and I seriously love them and so does miss almost 5!!!








I also had the super cute small bunny panel and some of the bunny all over print! I teamed it up with the Coral Cotton Lycra and it was a match made in heaven! The pattern I used is the Stitch Upon a Time Magnolia Dress because my daughter loves how comfy it is and its perfect to showcase panels, not to mention the awesome big kanga pocket to fit all those easter eggs in!






And then, I thought why not make some matching knickers! We love the Sew By Pattern Pieces Norma Jean Juniors! Quick, Easy sew and super comfortable!!! 




So cute right?! Do you have a favourite? Make sure you jump over to the Sew Unique Fabrics Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest fabric and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts