Thread Faction Studio #119 Puff Sleeve Cardigan ~ Pattern Testing!

Oh gosh am I excited to share this pattern with you all....there are a few reasons why which I will get to shortly but let me introduce you to the new Thread Faction Studio Pattern, the #119 Puff Sleeve Cardigan.



During testing, there was a lot of hype surrounding this pattern....understandably because everyone loves the #116 V-Neck Cardigan that was released earlier this year in the One Thimble Magazine Issue 15, so of course a feminine version was going to be loved just as much!

And let me tell you, it doesn't disappoint! It features short sleeves or long sleeves, cropped or hip length, with buttons, snaps or a sweet neck tie. It even has cute little details like a little pleat on the sleeves for a bit of puff! It is perfect over skirts and dresses and works for all seasons!

In fact, it pairs so well with the Thread Faction Studio #108 Dress Pattern that for a very limited time (see the product listing for details) you will get the #108 dress pattern for FREE when you purchase the #119 Puff Sleeve Cardigan! Woohoo!!!

So you can probably tell that we absolutely adore this pattern in our house....I made 2 during testing and already have a couple more cut out. Both of mine were made with French Terry purchased from Wattle Hill Fabrics and I teamed them up with 2 different Thread Faction Studio Dresses.

First up is the gorgeous one I have already showed you. I made a sparkly metallic #108 Dress to go with it and I was so pleased with how it turned out. My daughter says its her Frozen dress and naturally loves it. This one is the cropped length, short sleeve and neck tie.



And then I made a versatile black one. Again out of delicious French Terry, this time short sleeve, hip length and snaps. I teamed it up with the #111 Dress so you could see how good it looks with another pattern. My daughter loves the kitties on this one as we have 2 black cats.


 





Super sweet right?! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous cardigan! Purchase the pattern here. And don't forget to jump over to the Thread Faction Studio Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Now before I sign off....let me share a little excitement with you all....one of my images made the front cover of the pattern, totally made my day! As a pattern tester my goal is to take quality clean pics and to help bring an amazing pattern to all of you. I never expect this but I love when it happens!



Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts