JillyAtlanta Angelica ~ Pattern Testing!

YES!!! You read that right, another pattern test for JillyAtlanta Patterns. I must admit I feel so honoured to test for Jill time and time again because her patterns are premium quality. The designs are gorgeous, the fit is great and the finishes are perfection.

The latest pattern I have tested for JillyAtlanta is the Angelica. This gorgeous pattern is a blouse or dress. It was designed because Jill wanted a sweet, flowy blouse/dress with gorgeous flutters so her daughters felt like angels when wearing it. And I think she nailed it! My daughter certainly loves wearing hers.

This beautiful pattern features a boat neckline with soft pleats flowing below, gorgeous full flutters, a loose flowy fit that can be cinched in with a belt for a different look and its finished with either a tie or button closure at the back. As with all JillyAtlanta Patterns the finishes inside make it just as pretty as the outside. The Angelica comes in size 2T through to 14. Works best with flowy fabrics like lawn, voile, rayon etc.

Now that you know why I love it, let me show you some images so you can fall in love too! I made a blouse out of voile and it has the button back closure. I also made a dress version out of lawn with the tie back closure.

So here is the blouse version first!




And the super sweet dress version...we cinched ours in with a store bought belt.





Super sweetright?! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous dress or blouse and the instructions are so well written! Purchase the pattern here. And don't forget to jump over to the JillyAtlanta Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts