JillyAtlanta Mona Shorts ~ Pattern Testing!

Recently, I had the pleasure of testing another JillyAtlanta Pattern - The Mona Shorts! These shorts are our new favourite because they're fun and easy to sew, a great fit and cute! It is available in sizes 6-9 months through to 10 years. You can buy the pattern here.

The Mona Shorts have a simple style and sweet look with all the great finishes we've come to love from a JillyAtlanta Pattern. It has a flat front waistband for that sweet look but with an elastic back for a comfortable fit. And the sweetness doesn't stop there, you can choose to make the plain version, button placket, pockets!


So, lets take a look at what I made. I made two pocket versions. I ran out of time to try the button placket version during testing but don't worry it's next on my list!! The perfect pair for these shorts is the Penny Blouse which I also recently tested. You can find my blog post on the Penny Blouse here.









Super cute right?! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous pair of shorts and the instructions are so well written! Purchase the pattern here. And don't forget to jump over to the JillyAtlanta Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating


xx Mel xx




Comments

Popular Posts