JillyAtlanta Laurel Blouse ~ Pattern Testing!

Hello!!! It certainly has been a while since I wrote a blog post....did you miss me? Now that the crazy Christmas Period and Back to School is done and dusted it's time to get back into the swing of things, sewing, pattern testing, orders.... FUN FUN FUN!

So the first blog post of 2018 - is to introduce you to this gorgeous NEW pattern by JillyAtlanta - The Laurel Blouse!



I truly believe this blouse needs to be in everyone's pattern directory. The blouse is beautiful and feminine, with a slight A-Line silhouette, rounded neckline and those gorgeous ruffles!!! There is 3 sleeve options (I made the cap sleeve) and the back has a single button closure. As with all JillyAtlanta patterns the finishes on the inside are just as beautiful as the outside. A sweet, simple, classic design that looks gorgeous on little girls.

You want to see more pictures right? Here you go.....How sweet is it from the front...I love this Lecien Fabric, its a beautiful soft flowy cotton lawn!


And incase you are wondering I have paired it with the JillyAtlanta Mona Shorts! I love these shorts. But check out the back of this sweet top! Yes a cute little heart button <3 



Super sweet right?! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous blouse and the instructions are so well written! Purchase the pattern here. And don't forget to jump over to the JillyAtlanta Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!



Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts