JillyAtlanta Ainsley Pinafore ~ Pattern Testing!

Hello! I hope you have been doing lots of creating!!! I sure have been busy here with orders, pattern testing, strike off sewing and well life.

Today I want to introduce you to the latest JillyAtlanta Pattern, The Ainsley PinaforeThis is such a sweet pattern, reminiscent of childhood memories....with so many options and the beautiful finishes you find in all JillyAtlanta patterns. It is available in sizes 2T to 12 years. 

Here is a cheeky little teaser pic for you to fall in love with (there was a fly on her nose which I edited out, he is affectionately named Louie the Fly because apparently they are all her pets haha)!



Now lets talk options...with so many to choose from the finished product will have different looks. So, there is square or rounded neckline, high or low neckline, optional flutters, elastic or classic back, snap or button closure, tie straps or button straps and 2 lengths, vintage or knee!!! WOW, spoilt for choice right?!

During testing I made 2 versions, and I already have another cut out because it is just too sweet, my new favourite pattern, and most favourite pinafore. It's perfect for our autumn weather here in Australia now. 

The first version I made was high rounded neckline with tie straps, vintage length and elastic back! I teamed it up with a sweet lemon Penny Blouse (another JillyAtlanta pattern you can find here) because it is a match made in heaven! Here are some pics of my first version...





The second version I made was low rounded neckline with button straps, vintage length and classic back that I fastened with snaps! I also teamed it up with the sweet lemon Penny Blouse. Here are some pics...




How FUN is this version.....and apparently its great for twirling...




And in case you haven't seen enough, here are a few more pics, because they're just too adorable not to share!!!! Don't you think?!?





Super sweet right?! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous pinafore and the instructions are so well written! Purchase the pattern HERE. And don't forget to jump over to the JillyAtlanta Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!

Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts