Little Lizard King - PROVIDENCE Pattern Testing

Hiya!!! Very excited to show you the latest pattern I have tested, the Providence Dress/Top by Little Lizard King. I was so happy to be chosen to be on the Little Lizard King testing team and couldn't resist joining in on this pattern because I love bias binding, especially making my own! There is just something satisfying about it...with so many methods I love the continuous method and my bias machine! 



And with all of these options, you won't get bored of sewing Providence.

The Providence PDF pattern includes:
- sizes 12m - 14 years
- bias trimmed dress and top with a split back
- designed for woven fabrics
- button and loop closure
- optional bias trimmed pockets
- optional bias bow for the front bodice





How cute are those little action shots....I just love how this dress captures the innocence of childhood! Simple, classic and versatile! Make sure you go grab yourself a copy of the pattern because it truly is a gorgeous dress and the instructions are so well written! Purchase the pattern here. And don't forget to jump over to the Little Lizard King Sewing Pattern Group on Facebook to stay up to date with all the latest patterns and to share all your gorgeous pics and get advice!
Thank you so much for reading along! If you are a handmaiden, I hope I have inspired you to get creative and maybe you have learnt something new! If you are a customer please feel free to contact my business page if you would like to discuss placing a custom order ~ PrimaBelle Creations xx

Show me some love below, I would love to hear what you think! 

Much Love and Happy Creating

xx Mel xx

Comments

Popular Posts